Apply For Financing
Koch Lincoln offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interest in our financing options, get in touch.Apply Now
Like what you're seeing? Schedule a test drive today
Vehicle DetailsThe Lincoln MKX is a competent five-passenger luxury crossover with plenty of features, says Edmunds. This 2010 Lincoln MKX is for sale today.
How should a luxury CUV behave? With respect and authority. In this driver's seat, surrounded by fine materials and backed by the latest features, you feel the commitment. The Lincoln MKX slips through traffic with a powerful, responsive drivetrain. At the same time, it delivers excellent fuel efficiency through thoughtful engineering. The MKX offers luxury and versatility at an excellent value. This SUV has 91287 kms. It's brown in colour. It has a 6 speed auto transmission and is powered by a 265HP 3.5L V6 Cylinder Engine.
Buy this vehicle now for the lowest bi-weekly payment of $171.84 with $0 down for 60 months @ 5.69% APR O.A.C. ( Plus applicable taxes - documentation fee ). See dealer for details.
We offer clean, fully inspected, nicely equipped cars, suvs, and trucks. Serving Edmonton, Leduc, Camrose, Sherwood Park, St. Albert, Red Deer, Spruce Grove, Fort McMurray, Fort Saskatchewan, Wetaskiwin, Grand Prairie, Cold Lake, Lloydminster, Lacombe, and Western Canada. - See more at: http://www.kochlincoln.com/used-inventory o~o
|Engine:||265HP 3.5L V6 Cylinder Engine|
View All Options
- 3.5L DOHC SMPI 24-valve V6 Duratec engine
- Engine cover
- 3.39 axle ratio
- All wheel drive
- Maintenance-free 58-amp/hr battery w/battery saver
- 150-amp alternator w/Smart Charge
- Independent front & rear suspension
- Pwr rack & pinion steering
- Pwr 4-wheel anti-lock disc brakes
- Dual exhaust system w/rolled edge chrome tips
- 17" spare tire w/steel wheel
- Black rear spoiler
- Chrome beltline moulding
- Black rocker moulding
- Chrome grille w/integrated Lincoln Star
- Quad beam halogen headlamps w/Autolamp on/off delay control, wiper activation
- Front fog lamps w/chrome bezel
- Bi-colour tail lamps w/full-width LED lighting panel
- Liftgate spoiler mounted stop lamp
- Pwr heated mirrors w/chrome cap, puddle lamp, memory, driver-side electrochromic, spotter mirrors
- 1st row solar tinted glass
- 2nd row rearward privacy glass
- Speed-sensitive intermittent windshield wipers
- 2-speed rear wiper w/washer
- Chrome door handles
- Pwr liftgate
- 1st row floor console -inc: armrest, floor shifter, (2) cupholders, clamshell tray & divider
- Leather-wrapped tilt/telescopic steering wheel w/genuine wood accents
- Instrument cluster -inc: electro-fluorescent gauges, speedometer, tachometer, fuel level, coolant temp, message centre
- Warning lamps -inc: speed control, anti-lock brakes, air bag, fasten safety belt, high beams, parking brake, brake warning, engine temperature
- Delayed accessory pwr shut-off
- Pwr windows -inc: driver/front passenger one-touch up/down, global open
- Universal garage door opener
- Speed control
- Perimeter anti-theft alarm
- SecuriLock encryption passive anti-theft system (EPATS)
- Dual-zone electronic automatic temp control (DEATC) w/steering wheel control
- Rear window defroster
- Locking glove box
- (4) auxiliary pwr points
- Chrome door handles
- Front & rear door panels w/map pockets, front panel cup holders
- Electrochromic rearview mirror w/compass
- Overhead console w/sunglass holder, maplights
- Illuminated, colour-keyed visor vanity mirrors
- 2nd row assist handles
- Ambient lighting
- Leather-wrapped shift knob
- Rear cargo lamp
- (2) coat hooks
- (2) cargo area tie-downs
- Below floor cargo management system
- Advance Trac -inc: traction control, roll stability control (RSC)
- Dual stage driver & front passenger airbags w/occupant classification system
- 1st row side impact airbags
- 1st/2nd row side impact air curtains
- Reverse sensing system
- SOS post crash alert system
- Driver & passenger Belt-Minder
- Personal Safety System -inc: safety belt pretensioners, load-limiting retractors, driver seat position sensing, crash severity sensing
- 2nd row lower anchors & tethers for children (LATCH)
- Rear child safety door locks
- Dual tone electric horn
About Koch Lincoln
Koch Lincoln is a BBB acredited business.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer several purchasing alternatives for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to use a major credit card or a Paypal account to complete the transaction in full (which is the sale price plus local taxes). You have the choice of paying in full or speaking with a representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Hold With Deposit" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle online, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through the website, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at email@example.com.
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- Our refund policy covers the 48 hours starting after the initial online purchase. We do not offer refunds once a vehicle has been delivered and a bill of sale has been signed. If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. Please note, there may be exceptions to the refund policy when it comes to Flash Sale vehicles. In some of these cases, the purchase is defined as Final if the customer chooses to purchase it online.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to use the Chat Widget provided, or to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us toll-free: 1-877-752-3492