Apply For Financing
Koch Lincoln offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interest in our financing options, get in touch.Apply Now
Like what you're seeing? Schedule a test drive today
Vehicle DetailsThe Lincoln MKT is a solid option for consumers shopping for a six or seven passenger luxury crossover wagon, says Edmunds. This 2011 Lincoln MKT is for sale today.
A sophisticated fusion of design and function, Lincoln MKT entices you with an alluring exterior. Then it charms with an exquisitely tailored and blissfully quiet interior. On the road, MKT delivers a responsively exhilarating and remarkably smooth ride courtesy of sophisticated technologies. See what makes the Lincoln MKT different from other luxury crossovers. This SUV has 153932 kms. It's white platinum in colour. It has an automatic transmission and is powered by a 355HP 3.5L V6 Cylinder Engine.
Buy this vehicle now for the lowest bi-weekly payment of $149.24 with $0 down for 60 months @ 5.69% APR O.A.C. ( Plus applicable taxes - documentation fee ). See dealer for details.
We offer clean, fully inspected, nicely equipped cars, suvs, and trucks. Serving Edmonton, Leduc, Camrose, Sherwood Park, St. Albert, Red Deer, Spruce Grove, Fort McMurray, Fort Saskatchewan, Wetaskiwin, Grand Prairie, Cold Lake, Lloydminster, Lacombe, and Western Canada. - See more at: http://www.kochlincoln.com/used-inventory o~o
|Engine:||355HP 3.5L V6 Cylinder Engine|
|Exterior Color:||White Platinum|
View All Options
- 3.5L DOHC 24-valve twin turbo V6 EcoBoost engine
- Engine block heater
- 3.16 axle ratio
- All wheel drive
- 78-amp low maintenance battery -inc: battery saver
- 200 amp alternator
- Hydraulic pwr steering
- Easy Fuel capless fuel filler system
- 4-wheel ventilated disc brakes
- Dual exhaust w/chrome tips
- 20" unique polished aluminum wheels -inc: P255/45R20 all season BSW tires
- 17" mini spare wheel -inc: T155/70D17 spare tire
- Black rear spoiler
- Bright beltline mouldings w/lower bodyside accent strip
- Lincoln split wing grille
- HID adaptive headlamps -inc: auto high beams, autolamp w/on/off delay controls
- Fog lamps
- LED taillamps
- Body colour pwr heated mirrors -inc: security approach lamps, memory settings, integrated blind spot mirrors, driver side auto dimming, LED integrated turn signals
- 2nd row rearward privacy glass
- Acoustic laminated front door glass
- Rain sensing speed sensitive intermittent wipers
- Rear two speed wiper w/washer
- Front license plate bracket *Included in provinces requiring front license plates*
- Body colour door handles w/chrome insert
- Pwr liftgate
- Roof mounted fixed mast antenna
- Front row centre stack console w/adjustable armrest -inc: storage, (2) cupholders
- Rubber front/rear floor mats w/colour-keyed carpet
- Backlit scuff plates w/Lincoln script
- Pwr tilt/telescoping steering wheel
- LED backlit instrumentation w/white lighting
- Instrument cluster w/message centre
- Pwr windows -inc: global open, 1-touch up/down on all windows
- Delayed accessory pwr shut-off
- Adjustable pedals w/memory
- Universal garage door opener
- SecuriLock passive anti-theft system
- Tri-zone electronic automatic temp control -inc: rear temp control
- Cabin air filtration system
- Rear window defroster
- Genuine wood trim appliques on I/P & doors
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror w/microphone
- Overhead console
- 2nd row manual sunshades
- Driver & front passenger visors w/illuminated vanity mirrors
- (3) assist handles
- Front/rear dome lamp w/map lights
- Illuminated entry
- Ambient lighting
- Leather wrapped shifter knob
- Front seat back map pockets
- Rear cargo cover & cargo net
- 4-wheel anti-lock brakes
- Advance Trac w/Roll Stability Control (RSC)
- Personal safety system -inc: seat belt pretensioners, load-limiting retractors, dual-stage front air bags, driver seat position sensing, front passenger seat sensing system (FPSS)
- Driver/front passenger side airbags
- Side inflatable restraint for 1st, 2nd, 3rd rows
- Driver & passenger beltminder
- SOS post crash alert
- Rear door child safety locks
- Lower anchors & tethers for children (LATCH) system
- MyKey -inc: top speed limiter, audio volume limiter, early low fuel warning, programmable sound chimes, Beltminder w/audio mute
- Tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS)
About Koch Lincoln
Koch Lincoln is a BBB acredited business.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer several purchasing alternatives for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to use a major credit card or a Paypal account to complete the transaction in full (which is the sale price plus local taxes). You have the choice of paying in full or speaking with a representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Hold With Deposit" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle online, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through the website, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at email@example.com.
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- Our refund policy covers the 48 hours starting after the initial online purchase. We do not offer refunds once a vehicle has been delivered and a bill of sale has been signed. If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. Please note, there may be exceptions to the refund policy when it comes to Flash Sale vehicles. In some of these cases, the purchase is defined as Final if the customer chooses to purchase it online.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to use the Chat Widget provided, or to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us toll-free: 1-877-752-3492