Apply For Financing
Koch Lincoln offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interest in our financing options, get in touch.Apply Now
Like what you're seeing? Schedule a test drive today
Vehicle DetailsOn sale now! This vehicle was originally listed at $17970. We've marked it down to $16886. You save $1084. The Lincoln MKX is a competent five-passenger luxury crossover with plenty of features, says Edmunds. This 2011 Lincoln MKX is for sale today.
How should a luxury CUV behave? With respect and authority. In this driver's seat, surrounded by fine materials and backed by the latest features, you feel the commitment. The Lincoln MKX slips through traffic with a powerful, responsive drivetrain. At the same time, it delivers excellent fuel efficiency through thoughtful engineering. The MKX offers luxury and versatility at an excellent value. This SUV has 101192 kms. It's black in colour. It has an automatic transmission and is powered by a 305HP 3.7L V6 Cylinder Engine.
Buy this vehicle now for the lowest bi-weekly payment of $143.59 with $1749 down for 60 months @ 6.99% APR O.A.C. ( Plus applicable taxes - $599 documentation fee ). See dealer for details.
We offer clean, fully inspected, nicely equipped cars, suvs, and trucks. Serving Edmonton, Leduc, Alberta and Western Canada. - See more at: http://www.kochlincoln.com/used-inventory. Plus $599 Admin Fee. o~o
|Engine:||305HP 3.7L V6 Cylinder Engine|
- 3.7L V6 Ti-VCT engine
- Engine cover
- 3.39 axle ratio
- All wheel drive
- Maintenance-free 72-amp/hr battery w/battery saver
- 175-amp alternator w/Smart Charge
- Independent front & rear suspension
- Pwr rack & pinion steering
- Pwr 4-wheel anti-lock disc brakes
- Easy Fuel capless refueling
- Dual exhaust system w/oval rolled edge chrome tips
- 17" spare tire w/steel wheel
- Body colour upper/MIC black lower fascia
- Black rear spoiler
- Bright beltline moulding
- Black rocker moulding w/chrome accent strip
- Chrome Lincoln split wing grille
- Adaptive HID headlamps w/auto-lamp on/off delay control, wiper activation
- Front fog lamps
- Bi-colour tail lamps w/redundant LED lamp
- Liftgate spoiler mounted stop lamp
- Pwr heated mirrors w/body colour caps -inc: puddle lamps, manual fold-away, memory, driver-side electrochromic, integrated blind spot mirrors *Integrated blind spot mirrors not included when equipped with BLIS*
- 1st row solar tinted acoustic side glass & windshield
- 2nd row rearward privacy glass
- Speed-sensitive intermittent rain-sensing windshield wipers w/washer
- 2-speed rear wiper w/washer
- Chrome door handles
- Door cladding w/bright accent strip
- Pwr liftgate
- Roof-mounted antenna
- Perforated leather 60/40 split reclining heated rear outboard bench seat -inc: 2-way outboard headrests, integrated centre headrest w/armrest, (4) cupholders, EasyFold remote seat release
- 1st row floor console -inc: dual sliding armrest, floor shifter, (2) cupholders
- Illuminated front scuff plates
- MyLincoln Touch -inc: speedometer w/2-driver configurable LCD displays, 8" LCD touch screen
- Warning messages -inc: system check, fuel level, fuel level warnings, odometer, trip odometer, fuel economy, tachometer, radio/climate/phone data, compass
- Delayed accessory pwr shut-off
- Pwr windows -inc: driver/front passenger one-touch up/down, global open, window disable
- SecuriCode body colour keypad
- Remote start system
- Universal garage door opener
- Perimeter anti-theft alarm
- SecuriLock encryption passive anti-theft system (EPATS)
- Dual-zone electronic automatic temp control (DEATC)
- Rear window defroster
- Particulate air filter
- Damped glove box
- (4) auxiliary pwr points
- Carbon fiber weave aluminum instrument panel & door appliques
- Burnished bronze metallic centre stack applique
- Chrome door handles
- Front & rear door panels w/map pockets, front panel cup holders
- Electrochromic rearview mirror
- Overhead console w/sunglass holder, maplights
- Illuminated, colour-keyed visor vanity mirrors
- Front & rear passenger assist handles
- Ambient lighting
- 2nd row dome/map lights
- Illuminated entry
- Rear cargo lamp
- (2) coat hooks
- Reversible cargo mat
- Cargo management system
- Cargo hooks w/cargo net
- AdvanceTrac -inc: traction control, roll stability control (RSC)
- MyKey system -inc: top speed limiter, audio volume limiter, early low fuel warning, programmable sound chimes, Beltminder w/audio mute
- 1st row side impact airbags
- 1st & 2nd row side impact curtain airbags
- Reverse sensing system
- SOS post crash alert system
- Back up camera
- Driver & passenger Belt-Minder
- Front row height adjustable safety belts
- 2nd row lower anchors & tethers for children (LATCH)
- Rear child safety door locks
- Tire pressure monitoring system
About Koch Lincoln
Koch Lincoln is a BBB acredited business.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer several purchasing alternatives for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to use a major credit card or a Paypal account to complete the transaction in full (which is the sale price plus local taxes). You have the choice of paying in full or speaking with a representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Hold With Deposit" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle online, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through the website, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at email@example.com.
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- Our refund policy covers the 48 hours starting after the initial online purchase. We do not offer refunds once a vehicle has been delivered and a bill of sale has been signed. If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. Please note, there may be exceptions to the refund policy when it comes to Flash Sale vehicles. In some of these cases, the purchase is defined as Final if the customer chooses to purchase it online.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to use the Chat Widget provided, or to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us toll-free: 1-877-752-3492