Apply For Financing
Koch Lincoln offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interest in our financing options, get in touch.Apply Now
Like what you're seeing? Schedule a test drive today
Vehicle DetailsOn Sale! Save $5706 on this one, we've marked it down from $25690. The MKX pairs stylish sheetmetal with high levels of standard features to help set it apart from the crossover crowd, says Car and Driver. This 2013 Lincoln MKX is for sale today.
How should a luxury CUV behave? With respect and authority. In this driver's seat, surrounded by fine materials and backed by the latest features, you feel the commitment. The Lincoln MKX slips through traffic with a powerful, responsive drivetrain. At the same time, it delivers excellent fuel efficiency through thoughtful engineering. The MKX offers luxury and versatility at an excellent value. This SUV has 93276 kms. It's silver in colour and is completely accident free based on the CARFAX Report. It has an automatic transmission and is powered by a 305HP 3.7L V6 Cylinder Engine.
To view the original window sticker for this vehicle view this http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=2LMDJ8JK9DBL10584.
Buy this vehicle now for the lowest bi-weekly payment of $148.36 with $0 down for 72 months @ 4.99% APR O.A.C. ( Plus applicable taxes - documentation fee ). See dealer for details.
We offer clean, fully inspected, nicely equipped cars, suvs, and trucks. Serving Edmonton, Leduc, Alberta and Western Canada. - See more at: http://www.kochlincoln.com/used-inventory o~o
|Engine:||305HP 3.7L V6 Cylinder Engine|
- 3.7L V6 Ti-VCT engine
- Soft acoustic engine cover
- 3.39 axle ratio
- All wheel drive
- Maintenance-free 72-amp/hr battery w/battery saver
- 175-amp alternator w/Smart Charge
- Independent front/rear suspension
- Pwr rack & pinion steering
- Pwr 4-wheel anti-lock disc brakes
- Easy Fuel capless refueling
- Dual exhaust system w/oval rolled edge chrome tips
- P245/60R18 all-season BSW tires
- 17" spare tire w/steel wheel
- Black rear spoiler
- Bright beltline moulding
- Chrome Lincoln split wing grille
- Adaptive HID headlamps w/automatic on/off
- Front fog lamps
- Bi-colour tail lamps w/redundant LED lamp
- Liftgate spoiler mounted stop lamp
- 1st row solar tinted side glass & acoustic windshield
- 2nd row rearward privacy glass
- Speed-sensitive intermittent rain-sensing windshield wipers w/washer
- 2-speed rear wiper w/washer
- Chrome door handles
- Black lower door cladding w/chrome accent strip
- Pwr liftgate
- 1st row floor console -inc: deep bin, floor shifter, (2) cupholders, tray
- Reversible cargo floor mat
- Illuminated front scuff plates
- Warning messages -inc: system check, fuel level, fuel level warnings, odometer, trip odometer, fuel economy, tachometer
- Accessory delay
- Pwr windows -inc: driver/front passenger one-touch up/down, global open, window disable
- Remote start
- Universal garage door opener
- Perimeter anti-theft alarm
- SecuriLock encryption passive anti-theft system (EPATS)
- Dual-zone electronic automatic temp control (DEATC) -inc: particulate air filter
- Rear window defroster
- Damped glove box w/light
- (6) cup/bottle holders
- (4) aux pwr points
- Carbon fiber weave aluminum instrument panel & door appliques
- Chrome door handles
- Front/rear door panels w/map pockets
- Electrochromic rearview mirror
- Overhead console w/sunglass holder, maplights
- Colour-keyed visors w/illuminated vanity mirrors
- Front/rear passenger assist handles
- Ambient lighting
- 2nd row dome/map lights
- Illuminated entry
- Leather-wrapped shift knob
- Driver & passenger front seatback map pockets
- Rear cargo lamp
- (2) coat hooks
- Cargo management system below load floor
- Cargo hooks w/cargo net
- AdvanceTrac -inc: traction control, roll stability control (RSC)
- MyKey system -inc: top speed limiter, audio volume limiter, early low fuel warning, programmable sound chimes, Beltminder w/audio mute
- Dual stage driver & front passenger airbags w/occupant classification system
- Driver & front passenger side impact airbags
- Safety Canopy -inc: front seat & 2nd row outboard side curtain airbags
- SOS post crash alert system
- Driver & passenger Belt-Minder
- Personal Safety System -inc: safety belt pretensioners, energy-management retractors, driver seat position sensing, crash severity sensing
- Height adjustable safety belts
- 2nd row lower anchors & tethers for children (LATCH)
- Rear child safety door locks
- Tire pressure monitoring system
About Koch Lincoln
Koch Lincoln is a BBB acredited business.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer several purchasing alternatives for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to use a major credit card or a Paypal account to complete the transaction in full (which is the sale price plus local taxes). You have the choice of paying in full or speaking with a representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Hold With Deposit" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle online, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through the website, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- Our refund policy covers the 48 hours starting after the initial online purchase. We do not offer refunds once a vehicle has been delivered and a bill of sale has been signed. If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. Please note, there may be exceptions to the refund policy when it comes to Flash Sale vehicles. In some of these cases, the purchase is defined as Final if the customer chooses to purchase it online.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to use the Chat Widget provided, or to email us at: email@example.com. You can also call us toll-free: 1-877-752-3492