Price Tracking Alerts
Be notified of price drops on this vehicle. What's this?
Good news! You can place this vehicle on hold for only $553.95.
Apply For Financing
Koch Lincoln offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interest in our financing options, get in touch.Apply Now
Like what you're seeing? Schedule a test drive today
Vehicle DetailsLeather Seats, Cooled Seats, Heated Seats, Technology Package, ALL-WEATHER FLOOR MATS!
SPECIAL! EMPLOYEE PRICING Was $59700. Now $55395! $4305 discount until Sep 30!
Whether you're drawn to its luxurious interior, handsome styling, or flexible versatility, the Lincoln MKX has a lot to offer in a luxury crossover.
This 2018 Lincoln MKX is an excellent choice for anyone looking for a comfortable, well-appointed crossover SUV. It has a sleek design highlighted by a signature Lincoln grille that lets everyone know you are riding in luxury. It handles well, is very spacious, and leaves you wanting for nothing but more time behind the wheel.
This ivory pearl metallic tri-coat SUV (VIN# 2LMPJ8LR6JBL46980) has an automatic transmission and is powered by a 303HP 3.7L V6 Cylinder Engine.
Our MKX's trim level is Reserve AWD. Enjoy luxury features with the 2018 Lincoln MKX Reserve. This model offers heated and ventilated front seats with 10-way power and lumbar support with memory. In addition, rear passengers will appreciate the heated seats for them. Other features on this model include a heated steering wheel, proximity key with push button start, cruise control, voice-activated dual-zone automatic air conditioning, premium leather upholstery and trim, Bluetooth connectivity, radio with 10 speakers and SYNC 3 with eight-inch touchscreen. This vehicle has been upgraded with the following features: Leather Seats, Cooled Seats, Heated Seats, Technology Package, All-weather Floor Mats, Driver Assistance Package.
View the original window sticker for this vehicle with this url http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=2LMPJ8LR6JBL46980.
|Engine:||303HP 3.7L V6 Cylinder Engine|
|Exterior Color:||Ivory Pearl Metallic Tri-coat|
- MKX Climate Package
- Engine: 3.7L V6 Ti-VCT
- Axle Ratio: 3.39
- GVWR: 2,549 kgs
- Automatic Full-Time All-Wheel Drive
- Engine Oil Cooler
- Block Heater
- 72-Amp/Hr 650CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- 175 Amp Alternator
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Automatic w/Driver Control Ride Control Adaptive Suspension
- Electric Power-Assist Steering
- 72 L Fuel Tank
- Dual Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Chrome Tailpipe Finisher
- Permanent Locking Hubs
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs, Brake Assist, Hill Hold Control and Electric Parking Brake
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Spare Tire Mounted Inside Under Cargo
- Clearcoat Paint
- Express Open/Close Sliding And Tilting Glass 1st And 2nd Row Sunroof w/Power Sunshade
- Body-Coloured Front Bumper
- Body-Coloured Rear Bumper
- Chrome Bodyside Insert and Black Bodyside Cladding
- Chrome Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Body-Coloured Door Handles
- Body-Coloured Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Driver Auto Dimming, Power Folding and Turn Signal Indicator
- Fixed Rear Window w/Fixed Interval Wiper and Defroster
- Deep Tinted Glass
- Windshield Wiper De-Icer
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- Lip Spoiler
- Metal-Look Grille w/Chrome Surround
- Front License Plate Bracket
- Power Liftgate Rear Cargo Access
- Front Fog Lamps
- LED Brakelights
- Auto High-Beam Headlamps
- Fully Automatic Projector Beam High Intensity Low/High Beam Directionally Adaptive Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Laminated Glass
- Digital Signal Processor
- Integrated Roof Antenna
- 60-40 Folding Split-Bench Front Facing Manual Reclining Fold Forward Seatback Leather Rear Seat
- Heated Rear Seats
- Power Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Leather/Metal-Look Steering Wheel w/Auto Tilt-Away
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Front Cupholder
- Rear Cupholder
- Remote Releases -Inc: Proximity Cargo Access
- Garage Door Transmitter
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Voice Activated Dual Zone Front Automatic Air Conditioning w/Steering Wheel Controls
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts and Console Ducts
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- Driver Foot Rest
- Interior Trim -inc: Aluminum Instrument Panel Insert, Genuine Wood Door Panel Insert, Genuine Wood/Metal-Look Console Insert, Chrome/Metal-Look Interior Accents and Leatherette Upholstered Dashboard
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Leatherette Door Trim Insert
- Day-Night Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage, Mini Overhead Console w/Storage and 4 12V DC Power Outlets
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Carpet Floor Trim
- Trunk/Hatch Auto-Latch
- Cargo Area Concealed Storage
- Cargo Space Lights
- Integrated Navigation System w/Voice Activation
- Instrument Panel Covered Bin, Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Systems Monitor
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Digital/Analog Display
- Manual w/Tilt Front Head Restraints and Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- Driver And Front Passenger Armrests and Rear Centre Armrest
- 2 Seatback Storage Pockets
- Securilock Anti-Theft Ignition (pats) Engine Immobilizer
- 4 12V DC Power Outlets
- Air Filtration
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- BLIS Blind Spot Sensor
- and Rear Collision
- Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Safety Canopy System Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Driver Knee Airbag
- Mykey System -inc: Top Speed Limiter, Audio Volume Limiter, Early Low Fuel Warning, Programmable Sound Chimes and Beltminder w/Audio Mute
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Centre 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
About Koch Lincoln
Koch Lincoln is a BBB acredited business.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer several purchasing alternatives for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to use a major credit card or a Paypal account to complete the transaction in full (which is the sale price plus local taxes). You have the choice of paying in full or speaking with a representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Hold With Deposit" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle online, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through the website, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- Our refund policy covers the 48 hours starting after the initial online purchase. We do not offer refunds once a vehicle has been delivered and a bill of sale has been signed. If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. Please note, there may be exceptions to the refund policy when it comes to Flash Sale vehicles. In some of these cases, the purchase is defined as Final if the customer chooses to purchase it online.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to use the Chat Widget provided, or to email us at: email@example.com. You can also call us toll-free: 1-877-752-3492