Price Tracking Alerts
Be notified of price drops on this vehicle. What's this?
Good news! You can place this vehicle on hold for only $963.99.
Apply For Financing
Koch Lincoln offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interested in our financing options, get in touch.
Like what you're seeing? Schedule a test drive today
Vehicle DetailsLeather Seats, 22 inch Aluminum Wheels, 300A Equipment Group, Heavy-Duty Trailer Tow Package, 30-way Power Seat w/Active Motion!
Lincoln helped to invent the full-size luxury SUV segment with the Navigator and this 2019 model is better than ever.
This Lincoln Navigator is better than ever in terms of power, presence, and luxury. Comfortable seats with generous legroom present a unified approach to comfort, space, and style for all. This Navigator also presents a strong value compared to the competition in full-size SUVs. See for yourself what makes this Lincoln Navigator a top player in its competitive segment.
This ceramic pearl tri-coat metallic SUV (VIN# 5LMJJ2LT8KEL22306) has an automatic transmission and is powered by a 450HP 3.5L V6 Cylinder Engine.
Our Navigator's trim level is Reserve. Upgrade to this Navigator Reserve and experience the ultimate in luxury writ large. It comes standard with a SYNC 3 infotainment system with a 10-inch screen, navigation, Bluetooth, and SiriusXM, 20-speaker premium audio, a rearview camera, remote start, blind spot detection, a heated steering wheel appointed with leather and wood, premium leather seats which are heated and ventilated in front, a power sunroof, aluminum wheels, power, illuminated running board, and much more. This vehicle has been upgraded with the following features: Leather Seats, 22 Inch Aluminum Wheels, 300a Equipment Group, Heavy-duty Trailer Tow Package, 30-way Power Seat W/active Motion.
To view and download a brochure open this url http://www.auto-brochures.com/makes/Lincoln/Navigator/Lincoln_US%20Navigator_2019.pdf.
View the original window sticker for this vehicle with this url http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=5LMJJ2LT8KEL22306.
|Engine:||450HP 3.5L V6 Cylinder Engine|
|Exterior Color:||Ceramic Pearl Tri-coat Metallic|
- Engine: 3.5L Twin-Turbocharged V6
- 3.73 Axle Ratio
- GVWR: 3,459 kg (7,625 lb) Payload Package
- Engine Auto Stop-Start Feature
- Transmission w/Driver Selectable Mode and Oil Cooler
- Part And Full-Time Four-Wheel Drive
- One Speed Transfer Case
- Engine Oil Cooler
- Block Heater
- 78-Amp/Hr 675CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- 250 Amp Alternator
- Towing Equipment -inc: Trailer Sway Control
- Trailer Wiring Harness
- 1640# Maximum Payload
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Rear Auto-Leveling Suspension
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Automatic w/Driver Control Ride Control Adaptive Suspension
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- 95 L Fuel Tank
- Quasi-Dual Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Auto Locking Hubs
- Short And Long Arm Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs, Brake Assist, Hill Descent Control, Hill Hold Control and Electric Parking Brake
- Tires: 285/45R22 AS BSW -inc: 275/65R18 spare tire
- Spare Tire Stored Underbody w/Crankdown
- Clearcoat Paint
- Express Open/Close Sliding And Tilting Glass 1st And 2nd Row Sunroof w/Power Sunshade
- Body-Coloured Front Bumper w/Metal-Look Rub Strip/Fascia Accent, Chrome Bumper Insert and 2 Tow Hooks
- Body-Coloured Rear Step Bumper w/Chrome Bumper Insert
- Chrome Bodyside Mouldings
- Chrome Side Windows Trim
- Chrome Door Handles
- Black Power w/Tilt Down Heated Side Mirrors w/Driver Auto Dimming, Power Folding and Turn Signal Indicator
- Flip-Up Rear Window w/Fixed Interval Wiper, Heated Wiper Park and Defroster
- Deep Tinted Glass
- Speed Sensitive Rain Detecting Variable Intermittent Wipers w/Heated Wiper Park
- Aluminum Panels
- Lip Spoiler
- Chrome Grille
- Front License Plate Bracket
- Power/Illuminated Running Boards
- Roof Rack Rails Only
- Fully Automatic Projector Beam Led Low/High Beam Directionally Adaptive Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Front Fog Lamps
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- LED Brakelights
- Digital Signal Processor
- Streaming Audio
- Window Grid Antenna
- Premium Amplifier
- Bluetooth Wireless Phone Connectivity
- 2 LCD Monitors In The Front and 1 LCD Row Monitor In The Rear
- Driver And Front Passenger Armrests and Rear Seat Mounted Armrest
- Power Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Lincoln Connect Mobile Hotspot Internet Access
- Fixed 60-40 Split-Bench Vinyl 3rd Row Seat Front, Power Recline, Power Fold Into Floor, 3 Manual and Adjustable Head Restraints
- Heated Leather/Genuine Wood Steering Wheel w/Auto Tilt-Away
- Front Cupholder
- Rear Cupholder
- 4 12V DC Power Outlets
- Valet Function
- HomeLink Garage Door Transmitter
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts and Headliner/Pillar Ducts
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- Driver Foot Rest
- Interior Trim -inc: Genuine Wood Instrument Panel Insert, Genuine Wood Door Panel Insert, Leatherette/Genuine Wood Console Insert and Piano Black/Chrome Interior Accents
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Leatherette Door Trim Insert
- Day-Night Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination, Driver And Passenger Auxiliary Mirror
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage, Mini Overhead Console w/Storage, Conversation Mirror, Rear Console w/Storage, 4 12V DC Power Outlets and 1 AC Power Outlet
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Carpet Floor Trim, Carpet And Rubber Mat
- Trunk/Hatch Auto-Latch
- Cargo Area Concealed Storage
- Cargo Net
- Cargo Space Lights
- Integrated Navigation System w/Voice Activation
- Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins
- Power Adjustable Pedals
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Systems Monitor
- Redundant Digital Speedometer
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Digital Display
- w/Tilt Front Head Restraints and Manual w/Tilt Rear Head Restraints
- 2 Seatback Storage Pockets
- Perimeter Alarm
- Securilock Anti-Theft Ignition (pats) Engine Immobilizer
- 4 12V DC Power Outlets and 1 AC Power Outlet
- Air Filtration
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Front And Rear Parking Sensors
- Lincoln Co-Pilot360 - Blind Spot Information System (BLIS) Blind Spot
- and Cross Traffic Alert
- Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Safety Canopy System Curtain 1st, 2nd And 3rd Row Airbags
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Mykey System -inc: Top Speed Limiter, Audio Volume Limiter, Early Low Fuel Warning, Programmable Sound Chimes and Beltminder w/Audio Mute
- Power Rear Child Safety Locks
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Back-Up Camera w/Washer
- Front Camera w/Washer
- Left Side Camera
- Right Side Camera
There is a reason why it is so hard to get the new Lincoln Navigator, it is because it is the best Navigator ever, it's also the best vehicle Lincoln makes. Thanks to the Koch Lincoln team for helping me throughout the buying process!
About Koch Lincoln
Koch Lincoln is a BBB acredited business.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer several purchasing alternatives for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to use a major credit card or a Paypal account to complete the transaction in full (which is the sale price plus local taxes). You have the choice of paying in full or speaking with a representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Reserve Now" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle online, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through the website, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What happens to my credit card and other private information?
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- Our refund policy covers the 48 hours starting after the initial online purchase. We do not offer refunds once a vehicle has been delivered and a bill of sale has been signed. If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. Please note, there may be exceptions to the refund policy when it comes to Flash Sale vehicles. In some of these cases, the purchase is defined as Final if the customer chooses to purchase it online.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to use the Chat Widget provided, or to email us at: email@example.com. You can also call us toll-free: 1-877-752-3492