Price Tracking Alerts
Be notified of price drops on this vehicle. What's this?
Good news! You can place this vehicle on hold for only $872.75.
Apply For Financing
Koch Lincoln offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interest in our financing options, get in touch.Apply Now
Like what you're seeing? Schedule a test drive today
Vehicle Details202A Equipment Group, Leather Seats, Dynamic Handling Package, Convenience Package!
Hurry in, our year end clearance is on now!
Full of amazing design both inside and out, this Lincoln Aviator is using an old name to bring something new to midsize SUVs.
This all new Aviator brings a lot of new to an old name. Designed from the ground up to provide an all new and spectacular experience, this midsize SUV means to shake things up. With style and power as bold as its mission, this Lincoln Aviator is the addition your family needs. That family can rest assured of their safety with next generation driver assistance and safety features all wrapped up in a spectacularly luxurious interior. If you want the next big thing in mid size SUVs you need to get in this Lincoln Aviator.
This iced mocha premium colorant SUV (VIN# 5LM5J7XC1LGL21240) has an automatic transmission and is powered by a 400HP 3.0L V6 Cylinder Engine.
Our Aviator's trim level is Reserve AWD. This Lincoln Aviator shows you what Lincoln means with luxury by having a sunroof, heated and cooled leather seats, hands free power liftgate, heated steering wheel, hands free entry, remote start, memory seats and steering wheel, light touch door handles, Lincoln Connect with 10.1 inch display, voice activated navigation, smart device connectivity, and a Revel premium audio system with 14 speakers. If that isn’t enough, get ready for impeccable style and safety with collision mitigation, lane keep assist, post impact braking, auto hold blind spot monitoring, front and rear parking sensors, a projected welcome mat, chrome upper grille, dual chrome exhaust tips, 20 inch aluminum wheels, adaptive suspension, driver selectable suspension modes, intelligent AWD, active grille shutters, paddle shifters, and engine idle start/stop, LED lighting with fog lights and automatic highbeams, and heated power side mirrors with turn signals. This vehicle has been upgraded with the following features: 202a Equipment Group, Leather Seats, Dynamic Handling Package, Convenience Package.
View the original window sticker for this vehicle with this url http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=5LM5J7XC1LGL21240.
|Engine:||400HP 3.0L V6 Cylinder Engine|
|Exterior Color:||Iced Mocha Premium Colorant|
- Engine: Twin-Turbocharged 3.0L V6 -inc: auto start-stop technology,
- 3.58 Axle Ratio -inc: single speed transfer case,
- GVWR: TBD
- Transmission w/Driver Selectable Mode
- Automatic Full-Time All-Wheel Drive
- Engine Oil Cooler
- Block Heater
- Battery w/Run Down Protection
- 220 Amp Alternator
- Towing Equipment -inc: Trailer Sway Control
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- 76.5 L Fuel Tank
- Dual Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Chrome Tailpipe Finisher
- Permanent Locking Hubs
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs, Brake Assist, Hill Hold Control and Electric Parking Brake
- Spare Tire Mounted Inside Under Cargo
- Clearcoat Paint
- Body-Coloured Front Bumper w/Black Bumper Insert
- Body-Coloured Rear Bumper w/Black Bumper Insert
- Black Bodyside Insert and Black Wheel Well Trim
- Chrome Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Body-Coloured Door Handles
- Fixed Rear Window w/Fixed Interval Wiper, Heated Wiper Park and Defroster
- Deep Tinted Glass
- Speed Sensitive Rain Detecting Variable Intermittent Wipers w/Heated Wiper Park
- Galvanized Steel/Aluminum Panels
- Lip Spoiler
- Chrome Grille
- Power Liftgate Rear Cargo Access
- Roof Rack Rails Only
- Front Fog Lamps
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- LED Brakelights
- Laminated Glass
- Streaming Audio
- Integrated Roof Antenna
- Bluetooth Wireless Phone Connectivity
- 2 LCD Monitors In The Front and 1 LCD Row Monitor In The Rear
- 22-Way Driver Seat
- 22-Way Passenger Seat
- Front Centre Armrest and Rear Seat Mounted Armrest Outboard Only
- Power Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Lincoln Connect Mobile Hotspot Internet Access
- Fixed 50-50 Split-Bench Leather 3rd Row Seat Front, Power Fold Into Floor and 2 Fixed Head Restraints
- Heated Leather/Piano Black Steering Wheel
- Front Cupholder
- Rear Cupholder
- 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- Valet Function
- Remote Releases -Inc: Proximity Cargo Access
- Garage Door Transmitter
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Distance Pacing w/Traffic Stop-Go
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts, Auxiliary Rear Heater and Headliner/Pillar Ducts
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- Driver Foot Rest
- Interior Trim -inc: Piano Black/Aluminum Instrument Panel Insert, Piano Black Door Panel Insert, Aluminum Console Insert, Metal-Look Interior Accents and Leatherette Upholstered Dashboard
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Leatherette Door Trim Insert
- Day-Night Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage, Mini Overhead Console w/Storage, 3 12V DC Power Outlets and 1 AC Power Outlet
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Carpet Floor Trim
- Trunk/Hatch Auto-Latch
- Cargo Area Concealed Storage
- Cargo Space Lights
- Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Systems Monitor
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Analog Display
- w/Tilt Front Head Restraints and Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- 2 Seatback Storage Pockets
- Perimeter Alarm
- Securilock Anti-Theft Ignition (pats) Engine Immobilizer
- 3 12V DC Power Outlets and 1 AC Power Outlet
- Air Filtration
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Active Park Assist Automated Parking Sensors
- Lincoln Co-Pilot360 - Automatic Emergency Braking
- Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Safety Canopy System Curtain 1st, 2nd And 3rd Row Airbags
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Driver And Passenger Knee Airbag
- Mykey System -inc: Top Speed Limiter, Audio Volume Limiter, Early Low Fuel Warning, Programmable Sound Chimes and Beltminder w/Audio Mute
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Back-Up Camera w/Washer
- Front Camera w/Washer
- Left Side Camera
- Right Side Camera
About Koch Lincoln
Koch Lincoln is a BBB acredited business.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer several purchasing alternatives for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to use a major credit card or a Paypal account to complete the transaction in full (which is the sale price plus local taxes). You have the choice of paying in full or speaking with a representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Reserve Now" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle online, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through the website, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at email@example.com.
- What happens to my credit card and other private information?
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- Our refund policy covers the 48 hours starting after the initial online purchase. We do not offer refunds once a vehicle has been delivered and a bill of sale has been signed. If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. Please note, there may be exceptions to the refund policy when it comes to Flash Sale vehicles. In some of these cases, the purchase is defined as Final if the customer chooses to purchase it online.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to use the Chat Widget provided, or to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us toll-free: 1-877-752-3492